Business owners may be eligible for low-interest loans to improve the appearance of commercial buildings in the City of Dallas.
The Commercial Facade Loan Program is administered as a partnership between the City of Dallas and Polk CDC. In order to qualify:
- Applicants must be the owner(s) of the building or have the owners(s) written approval
- The building must be located in a Commercial zoning district
- Loans shall only be used for façade improvements
- Loans need approval of the City Manager after review and recommendation by the Commercial Development Team
- The improvements need to be consistent with the architectural theme of the area
- Property taxes must be current before a loan can be made
- Details of the proposed project, including specifications of material type and contractor’s bid, must be enclosed with the application
Commercial Façade loans help business owners in the City of Dallas improve the appearance of commercial buildings. Qualified improvements include:
- Exterior rehabilitation and restoration
All applications will be subject to approval City Manager upon the recommendation of the Commercial Development Team. For more information, visit the City of Dallas website or contact the City of Dallas Community Development Department at 503-831-3572.
Help beautify Dallas’ commercial districts and improve your business.