Building healthy communities means more than developing affordable rental housing and encouraging sustainable homeownership. Polk County and home repair loan programs help home owners maintain the safety, quality, and affordability of their homes.
Housing Rehabilitation Loans
Polk County homeowners may qualify for a low-interest loan (2%-4% annual interest) to make necessary repairs, upgrades, and additions to their homes!
In order to qualify, you must:
- Own a home in Polk County
- Have a gross annual income lower than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI) based on the size of your household
2014 Income Limits for Polk County, by Household Size
|Persons in |
|80% Median |
Unlike many conventional home equity loans, Polk CDC housing repair loans are designed to be affordable and accessible for low and moderate income homeowners.
- There is for participation
- Rates and terms are determined by income and designed to produce an affordable monthly payment
- Polk CDC is willing to work with borrowers when unexpected circumstances affect their ability to pay
Polk CDC can also help you choose qualified contractors, solicit bids, and help ensure that the work is completed on-time and to your satisfaction.
Work under this program is funded entirely by grant funds from the Oregon Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program.
Polk CDC and all employed Mortgage Loan Originators are licensed and registered with the Nationwide Mortgage and Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).
Polk CDC NMLS #345525
Kimberly Lyell NMLS #417758